Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Invisbile Thread

Written for my baby- Sanil



It ties me to you in ways unknown
It tugs at my heart when you are feeling forlorn
It makes me smile when I don’t know why
It sometimes brings tears and makes me cry

I may be far and not seen by you
But I feel you close and I know you do too
It links me to you, distances apart
It links you to me and it’s through the heart

This is the invisible thread that ties us together
It’s the invisible thread that brings us closer

It does not let you out of my mind
Even when you may be out of my sight
It’s an invisible thread that tugs my heart
You just need to think of me when we are apart

This is the invisible thread with binding ties
This is the invisible thread that exists where love lies



No comments:

Post a Comment