Friday, August 3, 2012

Top 10 reasons why I CANNOT live in Paris forever



1) I did not see ANY schools. Sanil will probably need to be a chef apprentice at 10


2) I can't have east access to idli/dosa/ chat and Hindi movies in cinema whenever I want

3) I would have to learn about fashion labels and become fashionable ( a pretty inconceivable feat for me)

4) I would be too faraway from Bombay

5) There is a strong probability that I would not survive a winter

6) I would get FAT with the excess carb and sugar intake

7) I would have to learn French beyond, Bonjour, Bon soir, cafe noizette, Oui, non, s'il vous plait, pardon, exucez-moi and c'est la vie

8) I would have to stop being terrified of stunning, slim, glamorous and proud women- which is 80% of the Parisienne female population

9) I would have to learn to live in tiny apartments and climb thousand steps everyday 

10) I would simply miss Asia far too much

No comments:

Post a Comment