Saturday, May 10, 2014

What it means to be a mom. Happy Mother's Day all!

I live in movies
I live in songs
I live in memories
I don't live very long

I die thousand deaths
I cry uncountable tears 
I laugh million laughs
I throttle many a fears

I sing a long sonnet
I dance a tiny jig
I climb a high mountain
I take part in a gig

I explore the horizons
I swim the oceans 
I rustle up banquets
I create magic potions

Is there anything I can't do?
Is there anything I don't do?
Probably I don't take credit
Where credit is due

I take on stress
I build on worries
I add to the tensions
I am always in a hurry

I should laugh at the frivolous
I must enjoy the trivial
I need remember this
Motherhood is not merely about survival

It's a journey like none other
It's a lifetime of treasures
It's an excitement unsurpassed
Its sheer happiness unmeasured 
























No comments:

Post a Comment